LINH & DANH'S ONLINE ADVENTURE
When playing an online game on a smartphone, Linh and Danh – two Second-graders – had some interesting encounters. What did they learn from this? Let’s take a look at their little adventure and learn a few tips about staying safe online.
In the following material, teachers will find:
- Notes on teaching children about online safety,
- 6 lessons and 3 standalone activities to apply in in-class discussions,
- 6 lessons for children with special needs,
- Additional resources: character cards, emotion fans, song, game, etc.
In the following material, parents will find:
- Ways to discuss with children about the topics in the book,
- Ways to recognise children’s emotions,
- Basic instructions on how to proceed if something negative has happened to children online.